Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Alfredo Morelos from Rangers in the January transfer window, according to Football Insider.
Premier League club Tottenham are reported to be keeping close tabs on the Colombia international striker.
It has been claimed that Spurs are preparing a move for the 23-year-old England international.
Morelos has made 11 starts and seven substitute appearances in the Scottish Premiership for Rangers so far this season, scoring 12 goals in the process, according to WhoScored.
The 23-year-old has also scored two goals in three Scottish League Cup ties for the Gers, and has also scored eight goals in eight Europa League appearances (including qualifiers) for Steven Gerrard’s side, according to WhoScored.
Need for a striker
Tottenham need to sign a striker in the January transfer window due to the injury to Harry Kane.
Morelos would be a very good signing for Spurs, not just for now, but in the long run as well, but one suspects that Rangers will not be open to selling one of their best players in the middle of the season.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka