According to Tuttosport, Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Elseid Hysaj from Napoli in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that AS Roma and Juventus are also interested in securing the services of the 25-year-old right-back.
The report has added that Napoli are not keen on selling any player this month.
Hysaj has been on the books of Napoli since 2015 and has established himself as an important player for the Italian club.
According to WhoScored, the Albania international has made four starts and three substitute appearances in Serie A for Napoli so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the right-back made 24 starts and three substitute appearances in the league, and played 360 minutes in the Europa League and 149 minutes in the Champions League, according to WhoScored.
Tottenham could do with a new right-back, as Kieran Trippier left for Atletico Madrid in the summer of 2019, and Serge Aurier has not been in great form for the North London outfit.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative