According to Tuttosport, Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Elseid Hysaj from Napoli in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that AS Roma and Juventus are also interested in securing the services of the 25-year-old right-back.
The report has added that Napoli are not keen on selling any player this month.
Hysaj has been on the books of Napoli since 2015 and has established himself as an important player for the Italian club.
According to WhoScored, the Albania international has made four starts and three substitute appearances in Serie A for Napoli so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the right-back made 24 starts and three substitute appearances in the league, and played 360 minutes in the Europa League and 149 minutes in the Champions League, according to WhoScored.
Tottenham could do with a new right-back, as Kieran Trippier left for Atletico Madrid in the summer of 2019, and Serge Aurier has not been in great form for the North London outfit.
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills