According to The Daily Mail, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United and Manchester City are interested in signing Todd Cantwell from Norwich City in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Norwich value the attacking midfielder at £30 million.
City are reportedly to be motoring the progress of the youngster for a number of years.
Cantwell is one of the best young attacking midfielders in the Premier League and is playing well for Norwich at the moment.
According to WhoScored, the 21-year-old midfielder has made 17 starts and four substitute appearances in the league for the Canaries, scoring six goals and providing two assists in the process.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the youngster made 18 starts and six substitute appearances in the Championship for Norwich, scoring one goal and providing two assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Norwich are at the foot of the Premier League table at the moment with 14 points from 21 matches.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet