According to The Daily Mail, Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United and Manchester City are interested in signing Todd Cantwell from Norwich City in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Norwich value the attacking midfielder at £30 million.
City are reportedly to be motoring the progress of the youngster for a number of years.
Cantwell is one of the best young attacking midfielders in the Premier League and is playing well for Norwich at the moment.
According to WhoScored, the 21-year-old midfielder has made 17 starts and four substitute appearances in the league for the Canaries, scoring six goals and providing two assists in the process.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the youngster made 18 starts and six substitute appearances in the Championship for Norwich, scoring one goal and providing two assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Norwich are at the foot of the Premier League table at the moment with 14 points from 21 matches.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups