According to Sky Sports, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool and Chelsea are interested in Brighton and Hove Albion-owned Leeds United defender Ben White.
It has been reported that Premier League trio Tottenham, Liverpool and Chelsea have scouted the 22-year-old defender in recent matches.
White joined Championship club Leeds on a season-long loan deal from Brighton in the summer of 2019.
Sky Sports have claimed that there is no break clause in the loan deal, meaning that the club who but the youngster from the Seagulls will have to loan him back to Leeds for the rest of the season.
White did not have any experience of playing in the Championship prior to his loan move to Leeds in the summer of 2019, but the 22-year-old has taken to the second tier of English football like a duck to water.
According to WhoScored, the defender has made 26 appearances in the league for Marcelo Bielsa’s Leeds so far this season, providing one assist in the process.
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups