According to Sky Sports, Tottenham Hotspur, Liverpool and Chelsea are interested in Brighton and Hove Albion-owned Leeds United defender Ben White.
It has been reported that Premier League trio Tottenham, Liverpool and Chelsea have scouted the 22-year-old defender in recent matches.
White joined Championship club Leeds on a season-long loan deal from Brighton in the summer of 2019.
Sky Sports have claimed that there is no break clause in the loan deal, meaning that the club who but the youngster from the Seagulls will have to loan him back to Leeds for the rest of the season.
White did not have any experience of playing in the Championship prior to his loan move to Leeds in the summer of 2019, but the 22-year-old has taken to the second tier of English football like a duck to water.
According to WhoScored, the defender has made 26 appearances in the league for Marcelo Bielsa’s Leeds so far this season, providing one assist in the process.
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Premier League’s 2023 Ballon d’Or nominees