According to The Chronicle, Tottenham Hotspur and Everton are admirers of Freddie Woodman, who is on loan at Swansea City from Newcastle United at the moment.
Woodman is under contract at Newcastle until the summer of 2021, but the 22-year-old goalkeeper has failed to play a single appearances in the Premier League for the Magpies.
The former England Under-21 international is playing regularly for the Swans at the moment, having played 26 appearances in the Championship for the Welsh outfit so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
Leaving Newcastle United permanently
Woodman is still 22 years of age, but the goalkeeper may not have a long-term future at Newcastle.
After all, the Englishman has been on loan at a number of clubs over the years, and it is clear that the Magpies do not think that he is ready for the first team on a regular basis yet.
It would make sense for Woodman to leave Newcastle permanently in the summer of 2020 and find a club where he can play regularly.
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups