According to The Chronicle, Tottenham Hotspur and Everton are admirers of Freddie Woodman, who is on loan at Swansea City from Newcastle United at the moment.
Woodman is under contract at Newcastle until the summer of 2021, but the 22-year-old goalkeeper has failed to play a single appearances in the Premier League for the Magpies.
The former England Under-21 international is playing regularly for the Swans at the moment, having played 26 appearances in the Championship for the Welsh outfit so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
Leaving Newcastle United permanently
Woodman is still 22 years of age, but the goalkeeper may not have a long-term future at Newcastle.
After all, the Englishman has been on loan at a number of clubs over the years, and it is clear that the Magpies do not think that he is ready for the first team on a regular basis yet.
It would make sense for Woodman to leave Newcastle permanently in the summer of 2020 and find a club where he can play regularly.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer