Tottenham Hotspur, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Everton are among the clubs interested in signing Weston McKennie, according to ESPN.
It has been reported that Tottenham, Wolves and Everton are looking into the possibility of securing the services of the 21-year-old midfielder from Schalke in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool, Leicester City and Newcastle United are the other three clubs from the Premier League who are reported to be keen on the USA international.
According to the report in ESPN, Schalke want €25-30 million (£22.75m-£27.30m) for the box-to-box midfielder, but clubs in the Premier League are optimistic of getting him for closer to €20m (£18.20m).
According to WhoScored, McKennie made 24 starts and four substitute appearances in the Bundesliga for Schalke this past season, scoring three goals in the process.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the American made 19 starts and five substitute appearances in the Bundesliga for Schalke, scoring one goal and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Back in 2017-18, the youngster made 13 starts and nine substitute appearances in the league, according to WhoScored.
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups