According to The Daily Record, Rangers winger Jordan Jones is on the radar of Blackburn Rovers, Stoke City and Middlesbrough.
It has been reported that Blackburn, Stoke and Middlesbrough in the Championship in England are interested in signing Jones from Rangers in the January transfer window.
The report has claimed that Rovers, the Potters and Boro want to secure the services of the Northern Ireland international winger on loan for the rest of the season, if Rangers manager Steven Gerrard is willing to let him leave on a temporary basis.
Jones has made two starts and two substitute appearances in the Scottish Premiership for Rangers so far this season, and has made two starts and three substitute appearances in the Europa League, according to WhoScored.
The winger has had injury problems, and that has affected him from making a big impact at Rangers.
With the Gers challenging Celtic for the Scottish Premiership title this season, they may be willing to part company with Jones.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups