According to The Sun, West Ham United are interested in signing Aston Villa target Steven Nzonzi into January transfer window.
Nzonzi is on loan at Galatasaray from Roma at the moment, but both West Ham and Villa are reported to be interested in securing the services of the 31-year-old defensive midfielder.
The report in the British tabloid has claimed that although Villa have expressed an interest in the former Blackburn Rovers and Stoke City star, Moyes’s “long-term quest” for him may influence the final decision of the France international defensive midfielder.
According to WhoScored, Nzonzi has provided one assist in 10 Turkish Super Lig for Galatasaray so far this season.
Both Villa and West Ham are in danger of getting relegated to the Championship at the end of the season.
The Villans are third from bottom in the Premier League table at the moment with 22 points from 23 matches.
As for West Ham, the London club are currently 16th in the standings with 23 points from 22 games.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka