According to The Independent, Steven Gerrard’s Glasgow Rangers, Neil Lennon’s Celtic, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Crystal Palace are interested in signing Tyrese Campbell from Stoke City in the January transfer window.
Campbell is out of contract at Stoke at the end of the season, and Rangers, Celtic, Wolves and Palace are reportedly to be interested in securing the services of the 20-year-old forward.
The report has claimed that the Gers, the Hoops, the Wanderers and the Eagles all have monitored the youngster.
Campbell has progressed well in recent years and is rated very highly, and there is no surprise that there are so many clubs reportedly interested in him.
Stoke will surely want to keep hold of him beyond the January transfer window, but it could be tough for the Potters to convince him.
The 20-year-old is a very talented and promising young forward who can be a successful long-term signing for the likes of Rangers, Celtic, Palace or Wolves.
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups