Tottenham have been linked with a move for Juventus defender Merih Demiral, according to Fanatik.
The Turk has struggled to find regular playing time with the Serie A giants and reportedly wants to leave so that he can play more minutes.
The report added that Juventus would allow the 22-year-old to leave for around €22 million.
Demiral could strengthen the Spurs backline and provide competition to Toby Alderweireld.
Liverpool are also reportedly interested in the defender.
The Reds are currently in a defensive crisis. Virgil van Dijk and Joe Gomez are both expected to miss the majority of the remainder of the season. That has forced Jurgen Klopp to turn to Jordan Henderson to play in an unfamiliar position over recent weeks.
The Anfield giants have been tipped to enter the transfer market this month to strengthen their backline so that they can maintain their title challenge.
Liverpool’s problems were highlighted during their recent loss to Southampton, and draws against West Brom and Newcastle.
Demiral is highly regarded at Juventus, and coaches at the club believe that he has a bright future ahead of him.
He arrived at the Allianz Stadium in the summer of 2019 from Sassuolo. Since then, he has become a regular for his country, having made 16 appearances for Turkey.
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Premier League’s 2023 Ballon d’Or nominees