According to Sky Sports, Southampton and Watford are interested in signing Joe Bryan from Fulham in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Southampton are interested in signing a left-back this month, and have identified the 26-year-old as a transfer target.
Watford are also claimed to be looking into the possibility of securing the services of the 28-year-old former Bristol City star, who can also operate as a wing-back.
Bryan has made 24 starts and two substitute appearances in the Championship for Fulham so far this season, scoring one goal and providing three assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 28-year-old made 27 starts and one substitute appearances in the Premier League for the Cottagers, providing one assist in the process, according to WhoScored.
Fulham unlikely to sell?
While every player has his price, it is hard to see Fulham sell one of their best players in the team in the middle of the season in which the Cottagers are aiming to finish in the top two of the Championship table and clinch automatic promotion to the Premier League.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction