Red Bull Salzburg midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai is not keen on a move to Arsenal, according to 90min.
The 20-year-old has established himself as one of the top prospects in Austria over the last few seasons, which has led to him being linked with moves across Europe’s top five leagues.
He is expected to move to Bundesliga club RB Leipzig in a deal worth around €25 million when the transfer window opens in January.
Arsenal are currently in crisis and have struggled to score goals this term. There is little doubt that they will be aiming to reinforce their attack next month so that they can climb up the standings.
Szoboszlai was one of the players that they were closely linked with. However, the report added that the Hungarian does not believe that the Gunners play at a high level anymore.
Arsenal are currently in a poor run of form, and their frustrating 1-0 defeat against Burnley on Sunday has left them in 15th place in the Premier League standings.
Leipzig will be an attractive destination to him as it will allow him the opportunity to play in the Champions League, something that Arsenal will be unable to offer this season.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups