Steven Gerrard’s Glasgow Rangers and West Bromwich Albion are among the clubs interested in signing Conor Gallagher from Chelsea in the January transfer window, according to Football.London.
It has been reported that Scottish Premiership club Rangers are interested in securing the services of Gallagher on loan from Premier League outfit Chelsea this month.
The report has also claimed that Burnley, Norwich, West Bromwich Albion, Millwall and Swansea all want to sign the 19-year-old on a loan deal.
The England Under-21 international is on loan at Charlton Athletic from Chelsea at the moment, and the midfielder is reportedly “split” on whether to stay at the Championship club for the rest of the season or leave the Addicks.
Gallagher has made 24 starts and one substitute appearance in the Championship for Charlton so far this season, scoring six goals and providing two assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
The midfielder is progressing well at Charlton, and the midfielder can be a big part of the first team at Chelsea in the coming years if he continues to develop.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative