According to Voetbal International, Rangers and Celtic are interested in signing Renato Tapia from Feyenoord in the January transfer window.
It has been reported by the Dutch news outlet that Feyenoord are willing to let Tapia leave this month, with his current contract running out at the end of the season.
According to WhoScored, Tapia has made seven starts and six substitute appearances in the Eredivisie for Feyenoord so far this season, and has played 286 minutes in the Europa League.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 24-year-old, who can also operate as a central defender, played 138 minutes in the league for Feyenoord and 1311 minutes in the league during his loan spell at Willem II, according to WhoScored.
Celtic have won the Scottish Premiership title for the past eight seasons, but things could change this campaign.
Rangers are only two points behind leaders and bitter Old Firm rivals Celtic in second place and have a game in hand.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto