Football pundit Kevin Campbell has backed Tottenham attacker Dele Alli to leave the club in January and join Paris St-Germain.
Alli has struggled for regular playing minutes this season. With Spurs in excellent form and sitting second in the Premier League standings, his situation looks unlikely to change soon.
It will be hard for the 24-year-old to move up the Spurs pecking order whilst Jose Mourinho is managing the club.
“There is talk of PSG and that might suit him. Link up with Neymar and Mbappe there,” said Campbell as quoted by Football Insider.
“I truly believe if he doesn’t get game time for Spurs between now and January, he’ll go out on loan and it’s up to him after that.
“He’s a good player, we know he can score. He’s been an England player for years and all of a sudden he falls off a cliff.
“We’ve seen it happen with Mourinho before. There’s always one and Dele Alli is the one who has fallen down the pecking order.
“He’s got to get himself sorted and get a club. He’ll get himself sorted because he’s talented.”
Alli will have to move in January if he wants to be in contention to represent England at the rescheduled European Championships.
With competition for places in the Three Lions squad intensifying, he will have to be playing regularly to stand a chance of playing at the Euros.
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups