There are at least three Premier League clubs interested in signing West Ham defender Issa Diop, according to Sky Sports.
The Frenchman has fallen down the pecking order at the London Stadium this season and has only made four league appearances.
The Hammers will be looking to bolster their squad in the summer to potentially challenge European football next season.
The club is spoilt for choice in terms of centre-back options and will need to offload players in the near future. Angelo Ogbonna and Craig Dawson currently appear to be the first choice options, while Fabian Balbuena gives the duo strong competition.
Frederik Alves who joined the Hammers this month from Silkeborg will be aiming to impress David Moyes and force his way into the club’s first-team.
Diop moved to East London from Toulouse in the summer of 2018 and was a regular starter in his first two seasons at the club, making 63 appearances.
A parting of ways will be the best decision for both club and player, as it appears very unlikely that Diop will manage to force his way back into the first-team picture.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka