According to 90min.com, Tottenham Hotspur, Chelsea and Manchester United are interested in signing Odsonne Edouard from Celtic in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Premier League trio Tottenham, Chelsea and United have been keeping tabs on the French striker.
The report has also claimed that Edouard is keen on securing a move away from Celtic in the January transfer window.
Edouard is one of the best strikers in the Scottish Premiership and is a key figure in Neil Lennon’s Celtic team.
According to WhoScored, the 21-year-old striker has scored one goal and provided two assists in four Europa League, two goals in five Champions League qualifiers, and 13 goals in 17 Scottish Premiership appearances for Celtic this season.
As stated on the Hoops’ official website, the Frenchman has scored 51 goals in 112 appearances for the Glasgow giants so far in his career.
Given how important Edouard is to Celtic, it is hard to see manager Lennon sanction a move for the striker in the middle of the season.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto