According to The Daily Record, Bruno Davidson has joined Celtic ahead of West Ham United and Leicester City.
It has been reported that Davidson has put pen to paper on a three-year contract with Celtic.
Premier League club Leicester and West Ham were also interested in the 15-year-old, but Scottish Premiership giants Celtic have won the race to the services of the winger.
The report has also claimed that Hutchinson Vale winger had previously been on trial at Liverpool and Southampton.
Good long-term signing for Celtic
Davidson is only 15 years of age, and it is clear that the winger is one for the future.
The teenager is not ready for the Celtic first team, and one suspects that for now, he will be part of the academy set-up for now.
It could take a while for Davidson to get ready for the Celtic first team, and for now, he should work hard.
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City