According to Sporx, Emre Mor wants to join Leeds United in the January transfer window.
The 22-year-old winger is on loan at Turkish club Galatasaray from Spanish outfit Celta de Vigo at the moment.
The youngster is reported to be interested in a move to Leeds in the Championship club in England, but the Whites are cautious about a deal because of his poor form.
According to WhoScored, Mor has made three starts and seven substitute appearances in the Turkish SuperLBig for Galatasaray so far this season, and has not scored a single goal or provided a single assist.
The youngster, who can also operate as a forward, has also played 109 minutes in the Champions League so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
Need for a winger
With Jack Clarke having gone back to his parent club Tottenham Hotspur after struggling for playing time at Leeds during the first half of the season, Leeds need a replacement winger in the January transfer window.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer