According to Football Insider, Marian Shved will hold talks with Celtic over his future at the club.
It has been reported that the 22-year-old winger is unhappy at the Glasgow giants and wants to leave the Scottish Premiership outfit at the end of the season.
The report has claimed that the Ukraine international will hold talks with Celtic manager Neil Lennon and the club’s hierarchy over his future.
Shved joined Celtic from Karpaty Lviv in January 2019 and was immediately loaned out to the Ukraine for the remainder of the 2018-19 campaign.
Much was expected of the youngster when he joined up with the Celtic squad for the 2019-20 campaign, but the winger has failed to make an impact at Celtic Park.
According to WhoScored, the 22-year-old has made one appearance in the Scottish Premiership, one in the Scottish Cup and one in the Champions League quailer for the Hoops so far this season – all as substitutes.
It does not come as a surprise at all that Shved is reportedly looking at leaving Celtic at the end of the season.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction