Dan Kemp has told West Ham United that he wants to leave the club on loan in the January transfer window, according to Football Insider.
Kemp wants to leave the Hammers in search of regular first-team football for the second half of the season, it has been claimed.
It has been further added that West Ham are looking at League Two clubs to take the 21-year-old winger on loan.
Leaving West Ham United on loan
Kemp is 21 years of age, and at this stage of his career, it is clear that youth-team football is not enough.
After all, at the age of 21 years, many footballers go on to establish themselves in the first teams.
The winger is very talented and promising, and he can only fulfil his potential if he plays regular first-team football in a competitive level.
A move to a club in League Two or to a team in League One will aid in the development and progress of the youngster.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups