According to Football Insider, Aidan McAdams is set to leave Rangers for Portadown imminently.
It has been reported that the Rangers youngster will join Northern Ireland outfit Portadown on loan in the January transfer window.
The 20-year-old spent the first half of the season on loan at Scottish League Two outfit Edinburgh City.
The report has claimed that the goalkeeper was putting finishing touches to the loan deal and was completing a medical at Portadown on Thursday.
Good loan move
McAdams is only 20 years of age, and it is clear that the youngster is not ready for the Rangers first team.
A loan move away from the Gers will help the goalkeeper in his development and progress if he gets enough playing time during the second half of the season.
Meanwhile, the Rangers first team are aiming to win the Scottish Premiership title and also go far in the Europa League.
The Gers have reached the round of 32 in the Europa League, and are just two points behind leaders Celtic with a game in hand.
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Premier League’s 2023 Ballon d’Or nominees