According to The Mirror, Jack Clarke will leave Tottenham Hotspur and join Queens Park Rangers on loan in the January transfer window.
Clarke is back at Premier League outfit Tottenham after his loan spell at Championship outfit Leeds was cut short due to lack of playing time.
It has been reported by The Mirror that the winger is now on the verge of joining another Championship club QPR.
The report has claimed that the 19-year-old could make his debut for QPR in their Championship game against Leeds this coming weekend.
Good move for Jack Clarke?
Clarke is a very good and promising young winger who knows the Championship well.
Having struggled at Leeds in the first half of the season, the teenager – who can also operate as a forward – will be hungry to make up for lost time in the second half of the campaign.
The winger needs some decent playing time, and at QPR under manager Mark Warburton he could get just that.
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills