According to The London Evening Standard, Danny Rose wants to leave Tottenham Hotspur in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that the England international left-back has accepted that now is the right time for him to part company with Spurs.
Back in November 2019, the former Leeds United prospect told The Telegraph that he plans to run down this contract.
However, with the left-back struggling for playing time under head coach Jose Mourinho, he has decided that he will leave Spurs this month, according to the report.
According to The Guardian, Newcastle United are interested in signing Rose from Premier League rivals Tottenham.
It has been reported that Newcastle have made contact with Spurs regarding signing the 29-year-old on a loan deal.
Leaving Tottenham Hotspur
With Rose now 29 years of age and not getting playing time at Spurs, it would make sense for the England international left-back to leave Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and find a new club for until the end of the season at least.
- Premier League trio linked with possible January move for Aaron Ramsey
- West Ham United interested in signing Clermont striker Mohamed Bayo
- Chelsea fans heap praise on Edouard Mendy’s performance in Manchester City loss
- Predicted Arsenal line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Tottenham Hotspur, Granit Xhaka returns
- Manchester City fans rave about Rodri after 1-0 Premier League win at Chelsea