According to Leeds Live, Southampton striker Che Adams is open to joining Leeds United in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Adams is keen on playing for Leeds, but the former Birmingham City striker is also open to staying at the Saints and fighting for his place in the team.
It has been further claimed the the Premier League club do not want the 23-year-old to leave this month.
Moving onto other targets?
While Adams would be a very good signing for Leeds, Marcelo Bielsa’s side cannot put all of their eggs in one basket.
If Southampton are adamant about not selling or letting go out of Adams, then Leeds should stop wasting their time over their pursuit of the striker and should move onto other targets.
Patrick Bamford is the only fit senior striker in the current Leeds team, and the West Yorkshire outfit need to bring in a player in that position.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest