According to Leeds Live, Southampton striker Che Adams is open to joining Leeds United in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Adams is keen on playing for Leeds, but the former Birmingham City striker is also open to staying at the Saints and fighting for his place in the team.
It has been further claimed the the Premier League club do not want the 23-year-old to leave this month.
Moving onto other targets?
While Adams would be a very good signing for Leeds, Marcelo Bielsa’s side cannot put all of their eggs in one basket.
If Southampton are adamant about not selling or letting go out of Adams, then Leeds should stop wasting their time over their pursuit of the striker and should move onto other targets.
Patrick Bamford is the only fit senior striker in the current Leeds team, and the West Yorkshire outfit need to bring in a player in that position.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative