According to Football Insider, Wolverhampton Wanderers will send Dion Sanderson out on loan in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that a number of clubs in the lower leagues of English football are interested in signing Sanderson on loan from Premier League outfit Wolves this month.
The report has added that Wolves boss Nuno has made up his mind to send the 20-year-old defender out on loan for the second half of the season.
Sanderson is only 20 years of age and does not have much experience, and it would make sense for the defender to play on loan for a club in the Championship or in League One for the second half of the season.
Wolves manager Nuno cannot use the youngster right now in his first team, and there is no point in the defender warning the substitutes’ bench or playing for the youth team.
Wolves are seventh in the Premier League table at the moment with 30 points from 21 matches.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction