According to Football Insider, Wolverhampton Wanderers will send Dion Sanderson out on loan in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that a number of clubs in the lower leagues of English football are interested in signing Sanderson on loan from Premier League outfit Wolves this month.
The report has added that Wolves boss Nuno has made up his mind to send the 20-year-old defender out on loan for the second half of the season.
Sanderson is only 20 years of age and does not have much experience, and it would make sense for the defender to play on loan for a club in the Championship or in League One for the second half of the season.
Wolves manager Nuno cannot use the youngster right now in his first team, and there is no point in the defender warning the substitutes’ bench or playing for the youth team.
Wolves are seventh in the Premier League table at the moment with 30 points from 21 matches.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer