According to Goal.com, Nottingham Forest are interested in signing Pedro Chirivella from Liverpool in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Championship outfit Forest are keen on securing the services of the 22-year-old defensive midfielder on loan until the end of the season.
The report has claimed that two clubs in the Championship made concrete offers for the Spaniard last week, and that the youngster will leave Anfield on loan.
Chirivella has failed to establish himself in the Liverpool first team, but there is no doubt that the former Spain Under-17 international is a very good defensive midfielder.
Liverpool have one of the best first-teams in Europe, and it is extremely tough for any young to break into it.
A loan move away from Anfield for the second half of the season will help Chirivella gain more experience in competitive football and aid in his development and progress.
Forest are aiming to finish in the top six of the Championship table this season.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest