According to Allnigeriasoccer.com, Junior Nkwonta is leaving Manchester United and will train with Tottenham Hotspur.
It has been reported that Nkwonta has not been offered scholarship by United, meaning that he will have to find a new club ahead of the 2020-21 campaign.
The Nigerian teenager is preparing to leave United and has agreed to train with their Premier League rivals Tottenham with a view to a potential deal.
The central defender has also offered trials by a number of clubs in the Premier League, but youngster has decided to train with Spurs first, according to report.
Meanwhile, the United and Tottenham senior teams are fighting for a place in the top four of the Premier League table this season.
The Red Devils are fifth in the league table at the moment with 31 points from 21 matches, five points behind fourth-placed Chelsea.
As for Spurs, Joe Mourinho’s side are just a point behind United in sixth place.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups