Newcastle United defender DeAndre Yedlin has an offer from Turkish club Galatasary, according to a report by The Chronicle.
The American was linked with a move away from St James’ Park last summer but ended up staying put.
The 27-year-old has fallen down the pecking order at Newcastle this season, and he has made just six Premier League appearances.
Yedlin is now in the prime of his career and will want to play as regularly as possible.
It remains to be seen if the Magpies will agree to let the American go.
The Toon Army are currently struggling in the Premier League and have gone eleven games without a win. Should they fail to end their winless run soon, they could be consigned to the relegation battle.
Yedlin is vastly experienced at Premier League level and could provide the club with much-needed strength in depth. He is also arguably one of the fastest sprinters in the top-flight and could help the club in the final third if called upon.
On the other hand, the club may command a decent sum of money if they part ways with him and could use that to bolster their squad before the transfer window closes.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer