According to The Daily Mail, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United are interested in signing Wylan Cyprien from Nice in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Newcastle have made an enquiry about the 24-year-old attacking midfielder.
The report has claimed that the former France Under-21 international is valued at £20 million, with Tottenham also interested in securing the services of the former Lens star.
Cyprien has been on the books of Nice since 2016 when he joined them after leaving Lens.
According to WhoScored, the French attacking midfielder has scored seven goals and provided three assists in 19 Ligue 1 appearances for Nice so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 24-year-old made 27 starts and two substitute appearances in the league for Nice, scoring four goals and providing two assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Tottenham are eighth in the Premier League table at the moment with 30 points from 22 matches.
As for Newcastle, Steve Bruce’s side are currently 13th in the standings with 26 points from 22 games.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer