According to The Daily Mail, Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United are interested in signing Wylan Cyprien from Nice in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Newcastle have made an enquiry about the 24-year-old attacking midfielder.
The report has claimed that the former France Under-21 international is valued at £20 million, with Tottenham also interested in securing the services of the former Lens star.
Cyprien has been on the books of Nice since 2016 when he joined them after leaving Lens.
According to WhoScored, the French attacking midfielder has scored seven goals and provided three assists in 19 Ligue 1 appearances for Nice so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 24-year-old made 27 starts and two substitute appearances in the league for Nice, scoring four goals and providing two assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Tottenham are eighth in the Premier League table at the moment with 30 points from 22 matches.
As for Newcastle, Steve Bruce’s side are currently 13th in the standings with 26 points from 22 games.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet