According to The Telegraph, Newcastle United and West Ham United are interested in signing Michy Batshuayi from Chelsea in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Newcastle have made enquiries about securing the services of the Belgium international striker from Premier League rivals Chelsea.
The report has also claimed that West Ham are interested in the 26-year-old, and so are Crystal Palace and Aston Villa.
The report has stated that Chelsea do not plan to let the former Marseille star leave unless they can find a replacement.
Batshuayi has played 119 minutes in the Premier League for Chelsea so far this season, scoring one goal and providing one assist in the process, according to WhoScored.
The striker has also scored one goal in 85 minutes in the Champions League for Frank Lampard’s side so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
Chelsea are fourth in the Premier League table at the moment with 36 points from 21 matches, while Newcastle currently find themselves 13th in the standings and West Ham are 16th.
- Reading set for points deduction
- Marcos Alonso to stop taking the knee before games
- Roy Keane urges Manchester United to sign Declan Rice from West Ham United
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself