According to The Telegraph, Newcastle United are close to the signings of two players in the summer transfer window.
It has been reported that Newcastle are in talks to get the deals done, and that they are close to being finalised.
However, the report has claimed that it is not clear if the deals are for players who are currently on loan at the Magpies.
Valentino Lazaro, Danny Rose and Nabil Bentaleb are on loan from Inter Milan, Tottenham Hotspur and Schalke respectively at the moment.
Positive for Newcastle United fans
Newcastle are safe from going down to the Championship, and it is encouraging that the Magpies are already planning for next season.
The Magpies are an established club in the Premier League, and they need to tap into the potential they have as a club and show some ambition.
It remains to be seen which two players Newcastle are reportedly close to signing this summer, but the St. James’ Park faithful should be pleased that there is at least some kind of activity from the club in the transfer market.
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Premier League’s 2023 Ballon d’Or nominees