Rangers, Aston Villa, Newcastle United and Sunderland are among the clubs interested in signing Rayhaan Tulloch from West Bromwich Albion, according to The Northern Echo.
It has been reported that Rangers are targeting the 18-year-old forward, while Premier League clubs Villa, Bournemouth, Southampton and Newcastle are keeping an eye on the 18-year-old forward.
Sunderland, who are aiming to clinch automatic promotion to the Championship from League One, want to sign the teenager on a loan deal from West Brom, while Rangers want to secure the services of the youngster in the summer of 2020 when he is out of contract at the Baggies, according to the report.
Leaving West Bromwich Albion
Tulloch has made a handful of appearances for the West Brom first team, and it is clear that the 18-year-old is not going to establish himself anytime soon.
Perhaps the teenager should see out the rest of the season at The Hawthorns and see where he is before making a decision on his future.
- EFL Cup final preview: Chelsea vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups