According to El Chiringuito TV, Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Gareth Bale from Real Madrid in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy has asked Madrid president Florentino Perez about the possibility of securing the services of the Wales international winger this month.
Bale, who was hugely successful during his time at Tottenham and remains very popular among the club’s fans even to this season, has been struggling at Madrid for a while now.
According to WhoScored, the Wales international winger has made nine starts and three substitute appearances in La Liga for Madrid so far this season, scoring two goals and providing two assists in the process.
The 30-year-old former Southampton star has made one start and one substitute appearance in the Champions League for Los Blancos so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
According to WhoScored, Bale score eight goals and provided three assists in 29 La Liga games for Madrid last season, and also scored three goals and provided two assists in seven Champions League appearances.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups