According to The Sun, Aston Villa, West Ham United and Newcastle United are facing competition from Inter Milan for Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud.
It has been reported that Inter manager Antonio Conte wants to sign Giroud from his former club Chelsea.
The report has also claimed that the Nerazzurri are leading the race for the former Arsenal striker, who is out of contract at the Blues at the end of the season.
Villa, West Ham and Newcastle are big clubs in the Premier League, but Inter are a giant of European football.
Under Conte, the Nerazzurri are aiming to win the Serie A title this season, and Giroud could be tempted to move to the Italian outfit.
After all, Villa, West Ham and Newcastle all are in danger of getting relegated to the Champion ship at the end of the season.
Giroud has played 192 minutes in the Premier League and 17 minutes in the Champions League for Chelsea so far this season, according to WhoScored.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative