According to The Sun, Aston Villa, West Ham United and Newcastle United are facing competition from Inter Milan for Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud.
It has been reported that Inter manager Antonio Conte wants to sign Giroud from his former club Chelsea.
The report has also claimed that the Nerazzurri are leading the race for the former Arsenal striker, who is out of contract at the Blues at the end of the season.
Villa, West Ham and Newcastle are big clubs in the Premier League, but Inter are a giant of European football.
Under Conte, the Nerazzurri are aiming to win the Serie A title this season, and Giroud could be tempted to move to the Italian outfit.
After all, Villa, West Ham and Newcastle all are in danger of getting relegated to the Champion ship at the end of the season.
Giroud has played 192 minutes in the Premier League and 17 minutes in the Champions League for Chelsea so far this season, according to WhoScored.
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups