According to Football Insider, Leeds United will sell Eunan O’Kane in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that clubs from League One and League Two are interested in securing the services of the 29-year-old midfielder this month.
The report has claimed that while Leeds prefer to sell the Republic of Ireland international this month, a loan move away from Elland Road is more realistic.
Leeds head coach Marcelo Bielsa has reportedly made it clear behind the scenes that he does not see a future for the former Bournemouth player in his plans.
Leaving Leeds United
O’Kane has been on the books of Leeds since 2016, but the Republic of Ireland international has not been exactly great for the Whites.
A recent long-term injury also means that the midfielder fell below the pecking order at Elland Road.
A permanent departure from Leeds in the January transfer window does seem the best solution for both the player and the former Premier League club.
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups