According to The Sun, Manchester United are interested in signing Dominic Calvert-Lewin from Everton in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that United have made Calvert-Lewin their top target this month after missing out on Erling Braut Haaland to German club Borussia Dortmund.
The report in the British tabloid has claimed that the 22-year-old forward would cost £50 million in transfer fees.
According to WhoScored, Calvert-Lewin has made 14 starts and five substitute appearances in the Premier League for Everton so far this season, scoring eight goals in the process.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 22-year-old made 19 starts and 16 substitute appearances in the league for the Toffees, scoring six goals and providing two assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Calvert-Lewin is a very talented and promising young forward, and it is hard to see Everton sell the 22-year-old in the middle of the season, especially with Carlo Ancelotti having recently appointed as the club’s new manager.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest