Manchester United are reportedly ready to let young winger Daniel James leave the club on loan next season, according to The Sun.
The Old Trafford club, under the management of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, are looking to build a team with young players who are hungry to prove their worth at the highest level.
This is the reason that Man United have let a number of experienced players leave the club in the recent past.
However, in a rather interesting turn of events, as per English tabloid the Sun, United are looking to send young winger James on loan next season.
The report stated that such a move will only be taken if United are able to acquire the services of Borussia Dortmund’s star winger Jadon Sancho in the upcoming summer transfer window.
The England international is one of the hottest young properties in Europe and is expected to leave the German club in the coming months.
The news is surprising considering the fact that the 22-year-old has been one of the star performers for the Red Devils in the ongoing campaign.
James joined United in the summer of 2019 from Championship outfit Swansea for a reported transfer fee of £15.30 million.
Since then, the versatile winger has represented his current club in 37 matches in all competitions, where he has managed to score four goals and provided seven assists.
If United can loan James out to an established club and the Welshman plays regularly next term, it could be a move that suits all parties.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer