Manchester United are once again being linked with former Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Christian Eriksen, according to The Sun.
Eriksen moved to Inter Milan in January to take his career to the next level. However, his time in Italy has not gone according to plan, so much so that Inter are believed to be open to listening to offers for him next month.
Despite United’s current form in the Premier League being good, the Red Devils do lack midfield creativity despite boasting Donny van de Beek and Paul Pogba.
Despite struggling in Italy, the 28-year-old is a proven match-winner in the Premier League after starring for Tottenham between 2013-2020.
At 28, Eriksen is also at the peak of his powers and has at least another four good years of football left in him.
The report did add that PSG are also interested. The Dane may opt for a move to the French capital should he wish to play in the Champions League in the second half of the season.
Eriksen has made eleven appearances for Inter in all competitions this season. Another option for him would be to remain at the San Siro and try to prove his worth.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer