According to Football Insider, Liverpool striker Rhian Brewster will join Swansea City on loan in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that the striker will play for Liverpool in their FA Cup tie against Everton on Sunday and then join Swansea in the Championship.
The report has claimed that loan terms among all three parties have been agreed.
Good move for Rhian Brewster?
Brewster has no experience of playing first-team football whatsoever, and it will be great for him to have a loan spell at Swansea.
The Swans are a very ambitious club who are aiming to finish in the top six of the Championship table this season.
Playing for the Welsh outfit and being involved in a very competitive environment will give the teenage a taste of what he will face at Liverpool in years to come.
As for Swansea, although they should not bank upon the inexperienced striker to score bags of goals, they will know that he will be a good option to have on the substitutes’ bench.
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups