According to Football Insider, Liverpool are interested in signing Henri Kumwenda from Leeds United in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Premier League outfit Liverpool have been looking at securing the services of the 18-year-old forward from Championship club Leeds.
The report has claimed that the Reds are keeping close tabs on the young forward amid growing fears that he could leave the West Yorkshire outfit.
One for the future
Kumwenda has not signed a professional contract with Leeds, and until that happens, there will be speculation on the teenager’s future.
The 18-year-old is a very good and promising young forward who has a bright future ahead of him, and it will be interesting to see what he does regarding staying at Leeds or moving to Leeds.
Both Liverpool and Leeds are having successful seasons, with the Reds seemingly set to win the Premier League title and Leeds currently in the automatic promotion places in the Championship table.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest