According to Football Insider, Liverpool are interested in signing Henri Kumwenda from Leeds United in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Premier League outfit Liverpool have been looking at securing the services of the 18-year-old forward from Championship club Leeds.
The report has claimed that the Reds are keeping close tabs on the young forward amid growing fears that he could leave the West Yorkshire outfit.
One for the future
Kumwenda has not signed a professional contract with Leeds, and until that happens, there will be speculation on the teenager’s future.
The 18-year-old is a very good and promising young forward who has a bright future ahead of him, and it will be interesting to see what he does regarding staying at Leeds or moving to Leeds.
Both Liverpool and Leeds are having successful seasons, with the Reds seemingly set to win the Premier League title and Leeds currently in the automatic promotion places in the Championship table.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative