Manchester United outcast Jesse Lingard is frustrated with the club and how they are handling his potential loan move to West Ham, according to 90min.
The 28-year-old is surplus to requirements at Old Trafford, despite the club recently extending his contract until 2022.
West Ham are looking to bolster their side before the end of the month in order to boost their chances of qualifying for Europe this season.
They made Said Benrahma’s deal permanent earlier this week, which means that they can bring in a new player on loan this month.
The report added that West Ham have made United a loan offer of £1.5 million based on their performances and with an obligation to buy Lingard permanently at the end of the current season. However, United want more and have not yet agreed to the terms.
Lingard has not made a single Premier League appearance for the Red Devils this season and is now desperate to leave the club so that he can revive his career.
With 210 competitive appearances for the Old Trafford club under his belt, Lingard will be able to add experience to the Hammers squad and remains good enough to play at the highest level.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer