Leicester City are reportedly ready to make a late bid to sign Queens Park Rangers’ young winger Bright Osayi-Samuel in the summer transfer window, as per Football Insider.
The Foxes are in a rebuilding phase under manager Brendon Rodgers who is keen on strengthening the squad for the next campaign where they are certain to take part in the European competition.
Therefore, as per the new report, Leicester are interested in making a late move for QPR’s Osayi-Samuel in the summer transfer window.
The report stated that QPR have already accepted a £5 million bid from Belgian club Brugge for the winger, but Leicester are confident that they can hijack the deal in the final moments.
Osayi-Samuel has been a QPR player since the summer of 2017 when he moved from League One outfit Blackpool for a reported transfer fee of just £90,000.
Since then, the 22-year-old has represented his current club in 91 matches in all competitions where he has managed to score 10 goals and provided 10 assists as well.
In the ongoing campaign, Osayi-Samuel is one of QPR’s star performers where he has managed to score six times and provided nine assists in 39 appearances in all competitions.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer