According to Football Insider, Leicester City and Crystal Palace are interested in signing Roberto Alvarado from Cruz Azul in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Premier League duo Leicester and Palace are keeping “close tabs” on the 21-year-old midfielder.
The report has claimed that several European clubs are also interested in securing the services of the youngster this month.
Atalanta, Lyon and Dutch duo PSV Eindhoven and Ajax all are looking at Alvarado, who is valued at £11 million, according to the report.
Good signing for Leicester City or Crystal Palace?
Alvarado is a very talented and promising young midfielder who can be a star for Leicester or Palace in the long run.
True, the midfielder could take a while to adapt to the Premier League, but there is no doubt that the Mexico international has huge potential.
The reported transfer fee of £11 million is not really much for established Premier League clubs such as Leicester or Palace.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet