According to Football Insider, Leicester City and Crystal Palace are interested in signing Roberto Alvarado from Cruz Azul in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Premier League duo Leicester and Palace are keeping “close tabs” on the 21-year-old midfielder.
The report has claimed that several European clubs are also interested in securing the services of the youngster this month.
Atalanta, Lyon and Dutch duo PSV Eindhoven and Ajax all are looking at Alvarado, who is valued at £11 million, according to the report.
Good signing for Leicester City or Crystal Palace?
Alvarado is a very talented and promising young midfielder who can be a star for Leicester or Palace in the long run.
True, the midfielder could take a while to adapt to the Premier League, but there is no doubt that the Mexico international has huge potential.
The reported transfer fee of £11 million is not really much for established Premier League clubs such as Leicester or Palace.
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Premier League’s 2023 Ballon d’Or nominees