According to The Yorkshire Evening Post, Leeds United are interested in signing Billy Sharp from Sheffield United in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Leeds want to sign Che Adams on loan from Premier League outfit Southampton this month.
The report has claimed that the 23-year-old is the Whites’ top target, but the West Yorkshire outfit are also looking at Sharp.
The 33-year-old striker has struggled for playing time at United so far this season.
Sharp is a former Leeds player who did not have a good time at Elland Road during the 2014-15 campaign.
Good signing for Leeds United?
Although Sharp struggled in his first spell at Leeds, the striker does have a very good record in the Championship, and he would be a decent back-up to Patrick Bamford for the second half of the season.
According to WhoScored, the Englishman scored 23 goals in the Championship for United last season, and scored 13 times in the league for the Blades during the 2017-18 campaign.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer