According to Football Insider, Leeds are preparing to make an offer to Henri Kumwenda amid interest from Liverpool.
It has been reported that Premier League giants Liverpool are interested in signing the 18-year-old from Leeds in the January transfer window.
The report has added that the Whites are holding talks with the teenage forward and hope to tie him down on a professional contract.
Liverpool are a massive club and are enjoying huge success at the moment, and one can understand why the teenager could be tempted to move to the Reds.
True, manager Jurgen Klopp has a very good starting lineup and have a strong substitutes’ bench, but he does give chances to young players.
An year or two in the Liverpool academy could set the teenager nicely to compete for a place the first team.
However, Leeds are a big club as well, and the youngster could also progress if he stayed at the West Yorkshire outfit.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative