According to Football Insider, Leeds are preparing to make an offer to Henri Kumwenda amid interest from Liverpool.
It has been reported that Premier League giants Liverpool are interested in signing the 18-year-old from Leeds in the January transfer window.
The report has added that the Whites are holding talks with the teenage forward and hope to tie him down on a professional contract.
Liverpool are a massive club and are enjoying huge success at the moment, and one can understand why the teenager could be tempted to move to the Reds.
True, manager Jurgen Klopp has a very good starting lineup and have a strong substitutes’ bench, but he does give chances to young players.
An year or two in the Liverpool academy could set the teenager nicely to compete for a place the first team.
However, Leeds are a big club as well, and the youngster could also progress if he stayed at the West Yorkshire outfit.
- Premier League trio linked with possible January move for Aaron Ramsey
- West Ham United interested in signing Clermont striker Mohamed Bayo
- Chelsea fans heap praise on Edouard Mendy’s performance in Manchester City loss
- Predicted Arsenal line-up (4-2-3-1) vs Tottenham Hotspur, Granit Xhaka returns
- Manchester City fans rave about Rodri after 1-0 Premier League win at Chelsea