According to Football Insider, Leeds United are leading the race for Southampton striker Che Adams ahead of Nottingham Forest.
Championship clubs Leeds and Forest are reportedly interested in signing Adams on loan from Premier League outfit Southampton in the January transfer window until the end of the season.
Adams has made eight starts and seven substitute appearances in the Premier League for Southampton so far this season, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 23-year-old made 43 starts and three substitute appearances in the Championship for Birmingham, scoring 22 goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Leeds are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 52 points from 26 matches.
As for Forest, the Reds currently find themselves fourth in the standings with 43 points from 25 games.
While the Whites are aiming to finish in the top two this season, Forest will probably be happy with a playoff spot.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest