According to Football Insider, Leeds United are leading the race for Southampton striker Che Adams ahead of Nottingham Forest.
Championship clubs Leeds and Forest are reportedly interested in signing Adams on loan from Premier League outfit Southampton in the January transfer window until the end of the season.
Adams has made eight starts and seven substitute appearances in the Premier League for Southampton so far this season, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 23-year-old made 43 starts and three substitute appearances in the Championship for Birmingham, scoring 22 goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Leeds are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 52 points from 26 matches.
As for Forest, the Reds currently find themselves fourth in the standings with 43 points from 25 games.
While the Whites are aiming to finish in the top two this season, Forest will probably be happy with a playoff spot.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative