According to Football Insider, Leeds United have made contact with Southampton over the transfer of Che Adams.
It has been reported that Championship club Leeds are interested in signing Adams from Premier League outfit Southampton in the January transfer window.
The West Yorkshire outfit reportedly wants to secure the services of the 23-year-old forward on a loan deal as a replacement for striker Eddie Nketiah, who has been recalled by his parent club Arsenal from his loan spell at Elland Road.
Football Insider has claimed that Leeds have held “preliminary discussions” with Southampton over a loan deal for the second half of the season.
Adams has made eight starts and seven substitute appearances in the Premier League for Southampton so far this season, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 23-year-old made 43 starts and three substitute appearances in the Championship for Birmingham, scoring 22 goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative