According to Football Insider, Leeds United have made contact with Southampton over the transfer of Che Adams.
It has been reported that Championship club Leeds are interested in signing Adams from Premier League outfit Southampton in the January transfer window.
The West Yorkshire outfit reportedly wants to secure the services of the 23-year-old forward on a loan deal as a replacement for striker Eddie Nketiah, who has been recalled by his parent club Arsenal from his loan spell at Elland Road.
Football Insider has claimed that Leeds have held “preliminary discussions” with Southampton over a loan deal for the second half of the season.
Adams has made eight starts and seven substitute appearances in the Premier League for Southampton so far this season, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 23-year-old made 43 starts and three substitute appearances in the Championship for Birmingham, scoring 22 goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest