According to Sportske Novosti, Leeds United and West Bromwich Albion are interested in signing Mislav Orsic from Dinamo Zagreb in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that West Brom have already made two bids, but they have to satisfy Dinamo’s demands.
The report has added that the Baggies are planning to make a third offer for the 27-year-old forward, and that Leeds are interested in the Croatia international well.
According to WhoScored, Orsic has scored four goals in six Champions League matches for Dinamo so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 27-year-old, who can also operate as an attacking midfielder, scored three goals and provided one assist in 10 Europa League games, according to WhoScored.
Unlikely Leeds United move
Leeds have only just signed French striker Jean-Kevin Augustin on loan from RB Leipzig in the January transfer window, and it is hard to see Marcelo Bielsa’s side bring in another forward.
West Brom are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 53 points from 28 matches, a point clear of second-placed Leeds.
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups