According to Sportske Novosti, Leeds United and West Bromwich Albion are interested in signing Mislav Orsic from Dinamo Zagreb in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that West Brom have already made two bids, but they have to satisfy Dinamo’s demands.
The report has added that the Baggies are planning to make a third offer for the 27-year-old forward, and that Leeds are interested in the Croatia international well.
According to WhoScored, Orsic has scored four goals in six Champions League matches for Dinamo so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 27-year-old, who can also operate as an attacking midfielder, scored three goals and provided one assist in 10 Europa League games, according to WhoScored.
Unlikely Leeds United move
Leeds have only just signed French striker Jean-Kevin Augustin on loan from RB Leipzig in the January transfer window, and it is hard to see Marcelo Bielsa’s side bring in another forward.
West Brom are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 53 points from 28 matches, a point clear of second-placed Leeds.
- Leon Goretzka signs new contract at Bayern Munich
- Tottenham Hotspur without six first-team stars for Rennes clash
- Arsenal told to forget about appointing Antonio Conte, but Manchester United given hope
- Pedri and Jordi Alba join lengthy Barcelona injury list
- Chelsea open to handing Conor Gallagher first-team berth if he impresses at Crystal Palace