According to Sportske Novosti, Leeds United and West Bromwich Albion are interested in signing Mislav Orsic from Dinamo Zagreb in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that West Brom have already made two bids, but they have to satisfy Dinamo’s demands.
The report has added that the Baggies are planning to make a third offer for the 27-year-old forward, and that Leeds are interested in the Croatia international well.
According to WhoScored, Orsic has scored four goals in six Champions League matches for Dinamo so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 27-year-old, who can also operate as an attacking midfielder, scored three goals and provided one assist in 10 Europa League games, according to WhoScored.
Unlikely Leeds United move
Leeds have only just signed French striker Jean-Kevin Augustin on loan from RB Leipzig in the January transfer window, and it is hard to see Marcelo Bielsa’s side bring in another forward.
West Brom are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 53 points from 28 matches, a point clear of second-placed Leeds.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer