According to Sportske Novosti, Leeds United and West Bromwich Albion are interested in signing Mislav Orsic from Dinamo Zagreb in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that West Brom have already made two bids, but they have to satisfy Dinamo’s demands.
The report has added that the Baggies are planning to make a third offer for the 27-year-old forward, and that Leeds are interested in the Croatia international well.
According to WhoScored, Orsic has scored four goals in six Champions League matches for Dinamo so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 27-year-old, who can also operate as an attacking midfielder, scored three goals and provided one assist in 10 Europa League games, according to WhoScored.
Unlikely Leeds United move
Leeds have only just signed French striker Jean-Kevin Augustin on loan from RB Leipzig in the January transfer window, and it is hard to see Marcelo Bielsa’s side bring in another forward.
West Brom are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 53 points from 28 matches, a point clear of second-placed Leeds.
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups