Leeds United are interested in signing Loic Bade from Ligue 1 club Lens this January, according to Foot Mercato.
The report added that other teams are also interested in signing the 20-year-old. Among the clubs interested are Stade Rennais and Lyon.
The 20-year-old joined Lens last summer from Le Havre and has impressed. He has made 16 appearances in Ligue 1 and has held his own against some of the best players in France.
Due to the interest in Bade, it appears unlikely that he will remain with Rennes.
Leeds have had a decent start to life back in the Premier League this season, but they will be looking to improve on their performances in the second half of the campaign to finish in the top half.
Bade may be a good fit for Marcelo Bielsa’s style of play. He is an excellent passer and has the ability to play the ball out from the back.
He is unlikely to cost a hefty amount, and a move to Leeds could be good for both club and player.
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction
- Marcos Alonso to stop taking the knee before games