Leeds United are interested in signing Loic Bade from Ligue 1 club Lens this January, according to Foot Mercato.
The report added that other teams are also interested in signing the 20-year-old. Among the clubs interested are Stade Rennais and Lyon.
The 20-year-old joined Lens last summer from Le Havre and has impressed. He has made 16 appearances in Ligue 1 and has held his own against some of the best players in France.
Due to the interest in Bade, it appears unlikely that he will remain with Rennes.
Leeds have had a decent start to life back in the Premier League this season, but they will be looking to improve on their performances in the second half of the campaign to finish in the top half.
Bade may be a good fit for Marcelo Bielsa’s style of play. He is an excellent passer and has the ability to play the ball out from the back.
He is unlikely to cost a hefty amount, and a move to Leeds could be good for both club and player.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet